A seasoned naturalist vividly recounts his 500-mile trek through the rugged northern folds of the Yellowstone Rockies.
- Walking Towards Sunrise : An Immigrants Journey from Deprivation and Loss to the Halls of the NL Justice System
- Wild America : The Record of a 30, 000-Mile Journey around the Continent by a Distinguished Naturalist and His British Collegue
- Walking Philadelphia : 30 Walking Tours Exploring Art, Architecture, History, and Little-Known Gems
- Hound of the Sea : Wild Man. Wild Waves. Wild Wisdom.
- Ruxton of the Rockies
- Treasure Tales of Rockies
- Ghost Towns of the Colorado Rockies
- A Beginner's Guide to Snowshoeing in the Canadian Rockies
- Reptiles of the Northwest : California to Alaska, Rockies to the Coast
- Where Roads Will Never Reach : Wilderness and its Visionaries in the Northern Rockies