He may be one of the "good guys" now (as Misao insists) but, even a month later, Kenshin still is haunted by Kyoto. How can he not be, when it was in Kyoto that, as the feared "Hitokiri Battosai," he once made the streets flow red...? And yet, before he departs this place of so many memories, there are ghosts which must be put to rest. It's said that, when strong feelings are attached to a particular wound, so long as those feelings persist, the scar will remain. How did Kenshin get that cross-shaped scar on his face, and who was it that gave it to him?
- The Scar Book : Formation, Mitigation, Rehabilitation and Prevention
- The Berenstain Bears Big Bear, Small Bear
- Bear Basics & Beyond : An Inspirational Guide. the Teddy Bear Making Basics, Through to Creating and Promoting Your Own Unique Collection.
- Bear Grylls Activity Series: Polar Worlds - Bear Grylls
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear : And Other Favorite Nursery Rhymes
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? In Albanian and English
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, School Day Math
- All Kinds of Boats ! (Bear Chef Stories & Rhymes): Bear Chef Stories & Rhymes Book 2
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
- Bear Wants More